God's Waiting Room
















he called it this in one of her amazing anointed lectures on a day where 400 women came to discuss, share, answer questions about, and feed upon life sustaining manna. I have been in this waiting room often
                             


 and it is always a hard place to be because all is unknown. We sit in this familiar room again, awaiting pathology to let us know if the pollyps found are malignant or benign. My sweet hubby says he's worried and that's about all he will say. He is informing himself of the pollyps by researching online. I decide to wait for the answer to come by phone from the physician. I try not to go to the future in my mind, allowing myself to think what our life would be like without him.            

                                  

 Good and perfect gift growing up with out his Daddy. This is never something that I wanted to think about. However, I went here today and this is what the Giver of Grace, had for me today:


“May today there be peace within.




May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.


May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.


May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.


May you be content knowing you are a child of God.


Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.


It is there for each and every one of us.”


― St. Thérèse de Lisieux


This is all I needed to know for today, not dwelling on what our future may or may not look like. The waiting room has two doors in it. The door of fear and anxiety, doubt and unbelief. The other door is a door of complete trust, belief, peace, safety,calm. He speaks it gently to my heart. There is no storm you will weather without me. His peace in this waiting room has overwhelmed me. I can only do one thing. Look for his Grace Gifts. Count and keep counting his
lavishing love for me, for us! He is the master of the storm. He is in the storm. He rides with us through the storm and keeps us from drowning in the sea.
                                              

  As I wait in his waiting room. I will choose the door of complete trust. I will choose peace over fear. I will choose belief over unbelief. I will choose to trust his good and perfect will over my own plans for our family.
This too he quietly whispers to my soul.
Isaiah 42: 1-4
"Fear not. For I have redeemed you." I have summoned you by name you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God. The Holy One of Israel,;your Savior; you are precious and honored in my sight, I love You!
how these words can sooth, these manna words breathe life, these life words cover like balm and heal. These balm words will sustain when in God's waiting room.
How I praise You Holy One of Israel for the waiting room times. I thank you for your overwhelming peace in the waiting and I devour your manna to sustain me. Thank you for this! In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

unwrapping more of his Grace gifts in his waiting room.

2,209. Friend not being able to watch good and perfect gift for hubby's colonoscopy( sick at the last minute)
2,210. Not being able to stay at the hospital through hubby's tests. * Hard Eucharisteo.
2,211. Having the peace of God for today. Trusting you Lord in the unknown.
2,212. The very sweet nurse who took care of sweet hubby in triage.
2,213. The numerous pollyps in sweet hubby's stomach.
2,214.  Sweet Hubby coming out of anastesia o.k.
2,215. Finishing up a homeschool day.
2,216. Cheese burgers and french fries.
2,217. Good and perfect gift's behavior when we returned to triage.
2,218. Doctor going ahead and doing procedures on the next patient while we sat for an hour waiting on her to tell us her findings.* Hard Eucharisteo
2,219. Calling everyone to let them know and coveting their prayers for us.
2,220 Talking to a friend and catching up with them.


                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you have to wait on God

When Marriage And Life Is Just Plain Hard....Keep On Keepin` On!

When the "Happy" is coupled with the "Hard" { along with a free printable!}