The Grateful Heart Of A Child

He prayed for her weekly and monthly. He prayed for her as did Hannah prayed for Solomon. He never gave up until an answer finally came. He taught me how to prayer as a child coming to the Father with full expecting faith.

I watch him all day as he goes throughout the day. How he kisses on her and hugs on her.          

He adores her to no end. He loves her with a grateful love. He asks me more than 20 times daily,"Mommy is it o.k. if I giver her a kiss or a hug?"  I smile big and nod. He shows his gratitude through the action of love shown by affection. I tease him and tell him that he loves on her more than her Daddy and I do! He giggles and says" Mommmy". If she knows anything, She knows the wonderful love of her parents and her big brother.


      She is loved and kissed and hugged on so much in one day, how it is that God brings a family closer when he gives you a new member to shower love onto and into.   It truly is a joy to have this precious little girl in our lives. We have experienced so much happiness since she was graced to us.



                            Our little joy girl. How we praise the Father for gracing us with her. How good and perfect gift just loves her and is not jealous of her. When she cries out he is the first one there to calm her and talk to her. He comes running to her rescue. He pushes her in her stroller when we are on an outing. He stands by and watches when I change a soiled diaper. I'm sure he longs for a day when she will be able to play with him. Now he is along for the ride and he takes in every moment and gives thanks with affection.
                                                                           
I too am thankful for God opening my womb a second time after answering a child's prayer for  a sister. I too count my blessings at 2 am and 5 am. For I know that these moments are gifts that my Father woke me  to give to me. I add these moments to my gratitdue journal that was initiated by Ann. These blessings go by so fast and I know I will wake one day and she will no longer be the babe girl that she is now. I will cherish these moments that I have and continue to watch the grateful heart that teaches me gratitude daily. Thank you Father for my good and perfect gift and for my joy girl. Thank you for my husband who gets up with her on the weekends and for the soiled diapers he changes. For the bottles he washes and for the times he sits and feeds me when she gets hungry at dinner time. How blessed I truly am. Thank you for showing me all the ways that you love me in a day.



                                        at the bottom of this block it says to remember to count them every day.Remember to count them everyday .

4,239. So proud of good and perfect gift for how he loves joy girl.
4,240. Love my hubby so much for feeding me when joy girl is hungry durng dinner time.
4,241. For 2 and 5 am feedings.
4,242. For all the diapers he changes.
4,243. For all the bottles he washes.
4,244. For him working so hard on the van.
4,245. Watching good and perfect gift watching joy girl in her swing as he lays on the floor.
4,246. Good and perfect gift asking me if all of this is a dream or is it really true. 
4,247. Seeing good and perfect  gift get his prayers answered.
4,248. finding the right formula for her system.
 
Eucharisteo Daddy!! 

                        

Popular posts from this blog

When the "Happy" is coupled with the "Hard" { along with a free printable!}

When Marriage And Life Is Just Plain Hard....Keep On Keepin` On!

My First Mother's Day Without My Mamma