What He Sees When I Look In The Mirror

As I look in the mirror, All I can see is a worn out Mother, A wife who longs to love ,truly love her husband as she once did at first. A child of God who never spends enough time with her Father, sometimes doubting if  He really will come through in my circumstances.
                                   

Do I believe the lies that the enemy of my soul wants me to believe? That lie of old that he began in the beginning of time? I want to scream, because I know I will never be, on my own the way that I really want to be. Mirrors don't always give an accurate view. There is something missing. It can't see into your soul. There is only One mirror that can see into your soul. God's perfect word!

                       
Too often we look to our own resources to see who we are, what we look like, and what we must be doing. How well we are doing it. We never stop to look into His beautifully inspired word to see who we really are. What I would like to do for today is to show you from God's perspective who you are. Who you really are in Christ Jesus.

Zech 2:8 calls you the apple of his eye.
Romans 8:31 says God is for you.
Heb 12:2 Calls you his joy.
Jer. 29:11 says he has a perfect plan for you.
Gen 1:27 says you were made in his image.
phil: 4:13 says with Christ you can accomplish anything.
Deut 31:8 says that God will never leave you or forske you. You are his forever once you accept the finished work of his Son for yourself.
John 17:9 says that Jesus prays for you.
                       
These are just a few of the verses that God has used in my life to show me I am not who the enemy says I am.
I am who God says I am.
When you begin to look into the wrong mirror, please change courses!
Don't believe the lie.
Believe the truth, from the Author of Truth.

Father, I have been so guilty at times for believing the lies of the enemy of my soul. Will you please forgive me? Will you please continue to strengthen me with your truth, the only truth there is. Cause me to really believe the truth to the very core of my being. it is in the mighty, Holy, and precious name I pray Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the "Happy" is coupled with the "Hard" { along with a free printable!}

Psst! I'm having my first giveaway and your invited!

When Marriage And Life Is Just Plain Hard....Keep On Keepin` On!