Oh How Women Really Need Each Other

I have felt the quiet lonely sound of silence. When noone would come near. Noone would lend a helping hand. The judgemental stares would absolutely crush the inside of me. Feeling so isolated, so alone.

                                               

Wondering and praying if there was anyone in the world who would want to befriend me. Someone who could listen, someone who I could depend on to really help me out and give me some respite in the tough times. Someone who I could call on to cry on their shoulder. Someone who would not judge me for the way I raise my good and perfect gift. I wanted to scream " Please God send me a friend. Just one!"
After many prayers sent heavenward. God did something so amazing. Not only did he send one but a multitude of people who are going through the same things I am walking through. Ladies just like me, broken,bewildered,worn out, tossed aside,having been judged, Mom's!

How I praise you, Lord, For doing immeasurably more than I could ever ask or imagine!

                        
Only you knew how much I could bare. Only you knew how much I needed to know that there are a host of other ladies out there that walk in my shoes daily too! Only you knew how much I needed a community of believers who could strengthen me for the long hard journey I have in front of me.
We gather together for playdates. We understand each other when we have to correct our children or discipline them when necessary. We understand each other when we get together and because our children are having off days, we have to leave playdates early and go home to stay for the day. We understand each other's emotions when our children are melting and can give a hug of affirmation. We need each other! Women need each other! Women need community!
                                                         
I used to think that isolation was the answer to my life. But is is not. We would simply sink deep into a pit of deep despair,if we kept our lives isolated from one another. God the mighty creator, fashioned us for community. He himself has his community. Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Jesus, as he walked upon the dusty roads, had community with his disciples. He also had an innner community within this group of disciples. The ones that were the closest to him. Peter, James, and John. We were meant for community! Not isolation.
The enemy of our soul would love for us to stay isolated. Isolated from others, isolated from God. Isolated from his word! Isolated from anyone or anything that could help us rise beyond our trial or suffering. It is in isolation that satan does his most evil work on our souls.
No we need each other women. We need for you to tell us about your vistories and your defeats. Your worries, concerns, your family fights. I need women who can tell me, they feel like giving up most days because it is so hard to rasie their good and perfect gift. I need women who can tell me how terrible it feels to be judged when the other person has no idea what a Mom who has a child with Ad/Hd goes through. I Need Mom's! I Need Friends To Walk Beside Me! I Need Sisters Who Are Not Ashamed To Be Real With Me!

I Challenge you today women, take off your plastic mask and be real with the women who God has placed around you today! I can promise you , when you do everyone else will take their's off too! Oh How Women need Women.

Oh Holy Father, ow I praise you for the host, the community of women that you have  given me to lift me up when I needed it most. Thank you for helping me to take my plastic mask off  and be real with these ladies. Thank you for my good and perfect gift. Thank you for the most terrible day we had yesterday. Thank you for the new day today, May this day that you have created Oh, Lord and the lives you have fashioned in this home honor you with our words, our actions, and our love for one another. Would you please forgive us for how we behaved yesterday? Thank you for your never ceasing forgiveness Lord. I love you so much! It is in  the mighty, most holy, precious name of Jesus I pray Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the "Happy" is coupled with the "Hard" { along with a free printable!}

When Marriage And Life Is Just Plain Hard....Keep On Keepin` On!

My First Mother's Day Without My Mamma