Sitting On The Edge Of Tomorrow

I sit praying, thinking, pondering, what tomorrow will bring. Meeting our baby girl for the first time. Holding her soft pink skin close to mine after long awaited weeks of being swollen with her life growing in the secret places.

                                  
 To look upon her precious life and to see how my Daddy formed her and knitted her together. Wondering who she will look like.
                                      
  Will she have hair or none at all. What kind of temperment will she have? What will it be like for good and perfect gift to get to meet her for the first time

The excitement that will fill this delivery room from a big brother who has also waited and waited to meet his new sister. How he can't wait to hold her and kiss her soft baby cheeks. How he has counted down from the day we told him she was growing inside my womb.


How life will change drastically with a new little one to care for. What will it look like in the days to come? The happiness she will bring to our family. A miracle long awaited for. How my Daddy has entrusted me with another soul to teach His salvation to and to lead to His kingdom!
How Hard this day will be as I embark into my first milestone step without my Mamma. Oh how she would have loved to be there to share this day with us. To see another generation born into our family. Mamma, I will miss you being there. My heart aches  and mourns for you. I wonder, will our Daddy give you a glimpse down into this room of labor? To see your grandbaby that you were so excited about?
 As I close this entry out for today His word comes to my mind.

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.



Daddy, I committ tomorrow to you and ask that you would be Lord of this day. I ask that you would see to it that our baby girl would make it safely into this world. Would you see to it that I would make it safely through labor and delivery? Would you equip her Daddy and I with everything we need to raise a daughter for your kingdom? Would you give me and extra measure of your Holy Spirit to walk through tomorrow without my Mamma? Be my strength and my refuge. Be with us and hold us in your gracious hands Daddy. I love you and I look forward to what you will do in the life of our family. It is in your wonderful and amazing Sons name I pray sweet Jesus, Amen



                                                                                   

Popular posts from this blog

When the "Happy" is coupled with the "Hard" { along with a free printable!}

When Marriage And Life Is Just Plain Hard....Keep On Keepin` On!

My First Mother's Day Without My Mamma