There May Be Pain In The Night But Joy Comes In The Morning

I have been mourning the loss of my Mother. Going through the pain of not having her here to share my days. I have shed more tears in the past two weeks than I have shed in the past two months leading up to her departure to Her heavenly home. Noone can replace your Mother, or fill the void that is left behind. I cry out in the night that my Daddy give me a fullness of His Holy Spirit to endure each day that brings a mixture of emotions that are hard to deal with.
    Two weeks and three days ago my sweet baby girl was born.

Popular posts from this blog

When the "Happy" is coupled with the "Hard" { along with a free printable!}

When Marriage And Life Is Just Plain Hard....Keep On Keepin` On!

My First Mother's Day Without My Mamma