Spirit To Spirit, Heart To Mamma Heart, Sister To Christ Sister

She had called just when it began to get messy, just when the situation turned hard, very hard. The meltdown was more than I could bare. I retreated with our little joy girl to her room to nurse her. My husband was given the wisdom to walk away and let this breaking down take place and pour itself right out. It had lasted longer than I thought it would. When will these type moments be over? When will he be able to subdue his emotions and bring them under control. Our emotions run wild in this house and they wear a person right out. Left feeling empty of everything you have to parent against them.

                                         



                                          


Her phone call was a divine appointment with the Spirit himself. She read His word to me. She read of promises His promises. The ones of strength, and never leaving me or forsaking me. She read of casting burdens to Him and letting
Him take them. She talked of taking His yoke upon me and taking His rest. She to has her own good and perfect gift. She knows all to well how draining it is to raise and parent with all the deficet's in a child's brain. I talked of escaping for the weekend to just have a break . She quietened her children down in the background and offered to pray with me. How refreshing it was to me to have her pray over me and know that my Savior was interceding for me in that very moment. My eyes brimmed and flowed with thick wet tears. The tears of a desperate Mamma feeling so inadequate of the load to carry. She told me that Motherhood is not for the faint-hearted. I agree with her. I know I was meant to be a mother .I had prayed for a long time to be a mamma. God had blessed me with good and perfect gift and our joy girl.
                                  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He had some things he wanted to perfect in me through being a mamma. Most days this purging of self stretches and pulls. I feel that I might just be pulled right through. He sends just the right person at just the right time to minister to me through His word. He never fails me. He shows His love to me in the most profound ways.
 
 
 
                                        
Yes, the meltdowns are more than I can bare at times but when I hear my Daddy's voice through the voice of my Christ Sister , letting me know He is there it makes all the difference in the world.

It is quiet in the house and the meltdown has ended. My spirit is calmed and we can enjoy our nightly ritual of bedtime in the calm of the spirit.

Daddy, sometimes I feel so inadequate to raise this good and perfect gift you gave me to pour out your love into. May you equip me with all the wisdom I need to raise him to love you. Will you cover over all the mistakes with your love and lead him to become a Christ follower in spite of all of my misgivings. Please fill in the gaps where I'm lacking Daddy. In Jesus mighty and holy and wonderful name I pray Amen.

Continuing to count more of the ways He loves me.

4,308. My Christ Sister
4,309. Daddy speaking to me through her,
4,310. His word and how it soothes and comforts.
4,311. The women's promise bible
4,312. The prompting of His Spirit
4,313. The obedience of my Christ sister.
4,314. The privilege to rqaise 2 for His kingdom glory
4,315. Meltdowns that drain me right through. * Hard Eucharisteo.
4,316. My helpful husband

 if you would like to comment just click on the "links to this post" at the bottom of the post. i'm trying to be brave and open up some posts for commenting. Thank you for your kind grace~ Lori

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the "Happy" is coupled with the "Hard" { along with a free printable!}

When Marriage And Life Is Just Plain Hard....Keep On Keepin` On!

My First Mother's Day Without My Mamma